ABOUT OUR COLLECTION
ICONIC, RARE AND LOW MILEAGE CARS
After arriving at our workshop, all the cars in our collection receive a scheduled maintenance that includes:
- Cylinders compression check
- Engine, transmission and cooling system fluid replacement
- Air filters replacement
- Fuel injectors cleaning
- Timing belt replacement
- Battery replacement
- Alternator charge check
- Wheels repair
- Alignment and balancing
- Upholstery cleaning.
- Paint correction and ceramic treatment to the bodywork, always prioritizing the preservation of the original paint
In some specific cases, we proceed with:
- Spark plugs and spark plug cables replacement.
- Shock absorbers replacement.
- Brake disc and pads replacement.
- Tires replacement.
For all these maintenance work we only use original spare parts and accessories corresponding to the specific vehicle. Once finished, they are subjected to an exhaustive final review to determine what maintenance work they need to preserve their absolute originality.